Our NHS repeat prescription service is for anyone in England that is looking for a more convenient way to manage their prescriptions
We collect prescriptions from your GP practice for you, then dispense all your prescriptions for you to collect or deliver them for free, this will save you time by avoiding unnecessary trips to your GP.
We offer FREE delivery on all NHS prescriptions, available week days within the local area. Please let a member of staff know if you would like this service.
We can help you with seven common conditions without needing a GP appointment. The New Pharmacy First service involves pharmacists providing advice and NHS-funded treatment, we can provide you with a prescription and medicine, as fast as the same day! where clinically appropriate, to see if you apply please fill in the form for the relevant conditions:
- Sinusitis for adults and children aged 12 years and over;
>> FILL IN QUESTIONNIARE FOR SINUSITIS
- Sore throat for adults and children aged 5 years and over;
>> FILL IN QUESTIONNIARE FOR SORE THROAT
- Acute otitis media (middle ear infections) for children aged 1 to 17 years;#
>> FILL IN QUESTIONNIARE FOR OTITIS MEDIA
- Infected insect bite for adults and children aged 1 year and over;
>> FILL IN QUESTIONNIARE FOR INSECT BITES
- Impetigo for adults and children aged 1 year and over;
>> FILL IN QUESTIONNIARE FOR IMPETIGO
- Shingles for adults aged 18 years and over;
>> FILL IN QUESTIONNIARE FOR SHINGLES
- Uncomplicated urinary tract infections in women aged 16 to 64 years.
>> FILL IN QUESTIONNIARE FOR UTI
We can offer a tailor-made support for all care homes and residential nursing homes through our pharmacy. We can assist the care home team with many aspects of medicines management.